• Herzlich willkommen im Volkswagen T-Cross Forum. Die Teilnahme am VW T-Cross Forum ist kostenlos. Eine Fülle von Informationen über das brandneue Polo-SUV von Volkswagen warten auf dich.

Der VW T-Cross ist der kleine Bruder des beliebten VW T-Roc. Hier in unserer Community findest du Bilder, Reviews, Tipps & Tricks, Hilfe, Infos zu Kinderkrankheiten und vieles mehr zum T-Cross.

Registriere dich oder melde dich mit deinem Benutzernamen an um eine Frage zu stellen oder Antworten zu geben.

Hi from the UK

iwra

War schon mal da
Hi from the UK. Apologies I do not speak German. I use the Google Chrome browser which translates the web site content and posts automatically. We have an active forum in the UK https://www.tcrossforums.co.uk/

The T-Cross has been on sale since the end of last month. I ordered a First Edition in February and took delivery one month ago. It is a First Edition in white which is a limited edition of 250 cars, with the 115ps engine with 6 speed gearbox, 18 "wheels, LED lights and beats sound system. The UK models do not have folding passenger seats or wireless phone charging.

I do not have an owners manual yet as VW have so far failed to issue any English versions and I cannot discover when these will be available.

iwra

War schon mal da
I have but the link does not work. It always reports:- 'Unfortunately, this service is not available at this time. Please try again later.'

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

iwra

War schon mal da
Yes, a hard copy only. I had to wait 10 weeks and had to make a nuisance of myself with VW before it arrived. It does not contain T-Cross technical data, stating this was not available at the date of publication - December 2018! Still unable to download a pdf vrrsion.

Jupp

War schon mal da
Hi from the UK. Apologies I do not speak German. I use the Google Chrome browser which translates the web site content and posts automatically. We have an active forum in the UK https://www.tcrossforums.co.uk/

The T-Cross has been on sale since the end of last month. I ordered a First Edition in February and took delivery one month ago. It is a First Edition in white which is a limited edition of 250 cars, with the 115ps engine with 6 speed gearbox, 18 "wheels, LED lights and beats sound system. The UK models do not have folding passenger seats or wireless phone charging.

I do not have an owners manual yet as VW have so far failed to issue any English versions and I cannot discover when these will be available.
then have fun and a good ride
Gute Fahrt

Oben